The Training Methodology involving both Qualitative and Quantitative Research Methods, is delivered through the followings.
- Theoretical Foundations.
- Methods & tools.
- Hands on work on exemplars/case-studies.
The workshop includes:
- Lectures from experienced Cornell Academicians on Qualitative and Quantitative methods of evaluation and research design.
- Plenary or parallel discussion sessions on specific topics and current issues.
- Group exercises reinforcing the material covered in the plenary and parallel tracks.
- Moderators work with each group to guide the conversation and provide technical support.
- Case studies to allow participants a chance to apply their knowledge to a case from the field.
- Special lectures from policy makers including bureaucrats, politicians and others.
What can you expect from this workshop?
- Introduction to Policy making.
- Introduction and overview of policy Analysis.
- Understanding Quantitative & Qualitative Methods and Program Evaluation techniques.
- Using evidence based research output to advocate with policy makers.
Please follow the link to fill in the google form: Registration form