Position title: Research Fellow – Monitoring & Evaluation
Bengaluru , Karnataka
Looking for the competent person to handle ongoing Process Monitoring assignment in Karnataka taken up by GRAAM. Responsibilities include undertaking complete process monitoring activities of a livelihood program with the support of five field monitors based at the district level.
a) Education / Professional Qualification
Ph D in Economics / Agri Economics / Developmental Studies / Management / Rural Development / Social Work and other social science faculties.
Post Graduates in the above disciplines with Strong Research / Evaluation Track Record will also be preferred
b). Skill Requirements
- Minimum 10 years of related experience required in handling monitoring and evaluation studies in development sector
- Clear understanding of the research process acquired through both practical and academic experience.
- Ability to organize and manage a diverse range of assignments and projects with high efficiency, yet thorough attention to detail and follow through.
- Demonstrated quantitative/qualitative analysis skills
- Knowledge of the Statistical Package for the Social Sciences (SPSS) is desirable
- Handle assignments with no or minimum supervision
- Should be a team player
- Strong ability to use Office (MS/Open Source) and Internet
- Must be a team player
- Attention to detail and capability to work on multiple activities of the project in parallel
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, presentation skills
Age: Less than 50 years
Description of Duties / Responsibilities
- Development of Process Monitoring Framework, Regular Monitoring Tool, Quarterly Reporting Framework and Process Monitoring Guide Book
- Technical inputs for thematic studies Peer review and quality assurance of quarterly PM reports Support to team during Missions Quarterly Presentations at SMMU Delivery of final reports of quarterly and thematic studies
- Capacity building and training of team members and community monitors
- Piloting of tools and feedback on tools for regular monitoring and thematic studies
- Undertake consultations, FGDs, Key Informant Interview, Record verification and other field study activities
- Design of research tools for thematic studies
- Technical guidance and support to process monitoring team
- Data validation, data compilation and data analysis on quarterly basis
- Draft Report preparation of quarterly report Qualitative data compilation and preparation of report Process Monitoring at District, Taluka and Gram Panchayat level
- Peer review and quality assurance of monthly PM reports
- Coordination with SMMU Preparation of draft PM reports
- Feedback, learning and presentation at TMMU and DMMU level
- Support field team members Feedback, learning and presentation at Taluka, District and State level Troubleshooting, team management, and timely delivery of output
- Any other related assignments may be entrusted by the reporting authority
Mail your applications to HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Remuneration: Salary will commensurate with qualifications and relevant experience.