GRAAM’s performance evaluation study of NRHM in Karnataka provides evidence that there are no clear trends of prioritizing funds to districts identified as vulnerable and a change in funding pattern to districts is a step towards addressing regional disparities in health.
- Why MGNREGA is Important for People with Disabilities? – Fact Sheet
- Making the Disability Certification Process Accessible – Fact Sheet
- Mahatma Gandhi National RuralEmployment Guarantee Act – Fact Sheet
- Discrepancies in Data on Persons with Disabilities – Fact Sheet
- Regional Disparities in Health Evidences and recommendations – Fact Sheet
- Yes! Communities Can Drive Change – Fact Sheet
- Arogyashreni Making community monitoring work – Fact Sheet