Position title: Operations & Accounts Associate
Carryout required accounting functions, Analyze financial information and prepare financial reports to determine or maintain record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities within an organization.
- Qualification: Master’s / Bachelors Degree
Priority1: Master’s Degree in Commerce with minimum of 2 years’ experience in Accounting Management /Financial Management
Priority2: Bachelor Degree in Commerce / Bachelor Degree in Business Administration with minimum of 4 years’ experience in Accounting Management /Financial Management
Mandatory Skills and Competencies:
- Using mathematics to solve problems.
- Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Monitoring/Assessing performance of you, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Determining how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes.
- Identifying measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system.
- Adjusting actions in relation to others’ actions.
Accounting, Finance, Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Reporting Research Results, Confidentiality, Time Management, Data Entry Management, General Math Skills
Computer/ IT Skills:
- MS Office, particularly MS Word, MS Excel and PowerPoint and Internet
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Mail your applications to HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Three years of experience in similar job is a must for all the positions
Walk in interview on 26th November 2018.