The District Human Development Report of Kodagu, prepared by GRAAM was released at a function held in Madikeri on the 24th of April 2015. Shri K J George, Home Minister of Govt of Karnataka and district minister in-charge, and Shri T John, MLC, were the distinguished guests at the event. Dr R Balasubramaniam and Sham N Kashyap represented GRAAM at this event, organized by Kodagu Zilla Panchayat.
- GRAAM Annual Report 2014-15
- Kodagu District Human Development Reports
- Study of the performance of 24 X 7 PHCs in the ‘C’ Category districts of Karnataka
- Children’s rights – Article by Dr. Rajendra Prasad
- Rapid Assessment of the Annabhagya Scheme – Evaluation Report
- GRAAM Annual Report 2013-14
- Evaluation of Nirmal Gram Puraskar awarded GPs in Karnataka – Project Report
- GRAAM Annual Report 2012-13
- Performance Evaluation Study of NRHM in Karnataka – Summary of Recommendations
- Performance Evaluation Study of NRHM in Karnataka – Executive Summary
- Performance Evaluation Study of NRHM in Karnataka – Project Report
- GRAAM Annual Report 2011-12
- Evaluationof Old Age Pension Schemes in karnataka
- Do Tribal Women Matter?
- Effectiveness of Treatment Counselling Centres under Access to Care and Treatment Project