Dr. SYED AJMAL PASHA
Designation: Research Consultant
E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Senior Research Fellow of Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR), New Delhi,
- Affiliated to Institute for Social and Economic Change (ISEC), Bengaluru, 10th February, 2016 to 9th February, 2018
- Associate Professor, Centre for Ecological Economics and Natural Resources (CEENR),Institute for Social and Economic Change (ISEC), Bengaluru, (Retired on 31-05-2014).
On Deputation (Government of Karnataka):
- As Senior Faculty (Development Economics and Planning), Administrative Training Institute (ATI), Mysore from June, 2006 to June, 2010 – FOUR YEARS-
- As Senior Faculty (Development Economics and Planning), Administrative Training Institute (ATI), Mysore- from 1st June 2013 to 6th March, 2014- Nine Months Six Days.
- A (Economics), University of Mysore (1978)
- D (Economics), University of Bengaluru (1993), Title of the thesis: “Economics of Small Ruminants in Drought Prone Areas of Karnataka”.
- Post Doctoral Fellow, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, CANADA, (1997), Research work on “Forest Use and Management: A Comparative Study of India and Canada”.
- Research Fellow- India-France (October, 2002) Under the India-France Cultural Exchange Programme, Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR), New Delhi and Maison Des Sciences de L’Homme, France. Topic of research: “Policy, Property Rights and Management of Forests: A Comparative perspective from India and France”.
(A Research Scholar under my guidance has submitted her dissertation (thesis) on “Ecosystem Services and Livelihood Systems: A Case Study from Odhisa, India”)