Dr. Shivaprasad B M
Designation: Senior Research Associate
E-mail ID: email@example.com
He has a Master’s degree in Development studies and Commerce and holds a Ph.D in Development Studies at Institute of Development Studies, University of Mysore. He has been working in the social development sector and research institutes for more than 5 years. He is involved in conducting empirical studies, analysis in the areas of human development, gender and development and agricultural, irrigation and PRI’s etc. Prior to joining GRAAM, he has worked in University of Mysore.
Some of his published articles:
- “Assessing the Different Sources of Irrigation in Hassan District” published in ‘International Journal of Advanced Research in Management and Social Sciences’, ISSN: 2278-6236 Impact Factor: 400. Vol. 3 | No. 7 | July 2014 page no – 129-138.
- “Accessibility of Hemavati Irrigation Project: A Study of Hassan District of Karnataka” published in ‘The International Journal of Humanities & Social Studies’ (ISSN 2321 – 9203) Impact Factor: 587 (IIFS) Vol 2 Issue 7 July, 2014,page no- 53-57.
- An Analysis of the Impact of Media Orientation Workshop on Journalists VAGDEVI H.S .SHIVAPRASAD B.M. SRINIVASA D, journal of media and social development Volume 3 Issue 3 July – September 2015.
Paper presented in 5th International Communication Management Conference (ICMC) on Media & Entertainment Disruptions and Beyond to held at MICA the topic entitled Television and Development of Rural Women- Study of Mysuru District Dr. Shivaprasad B. M.* and Dr. Madhu. G. R**, Ahmadabad, India from 11 to 13 January, 2018.
- Participated as Researcher in “National Face book Study” 2015.
- Participated as Researcher in 2014 Lokasaba Election pre-poll survey conducted by TALEEM.
Role of Panchayat Raj Institutions-A Case Study on Hassan
- Self- Help Groups and Women Empowerment A Study in Hassan
- Status and Functioning of District Planning Committees in Mysuru and Mandya District