The Action Research project of ILO was to “Combat Child Labor and Economic Exploitation amongst Adolescents”. The intervention was in the area of education, bridge schooling, vocational training and Self Help Group empowerment. Periodical monitoring and mid & post evaluation of the project was conducted by organization.
- GRAAM Annual Report 2014-15
- Kodagu District Human Development Reports
- Study of the performance of 24 X 7 PHCs in the ‘C’ Category districts of Karnataka
- Children’s rights – Article by Dr. Rajendra Prasad
- Rapid Assessment of the Annabhagya Scheme – Evaluation Report
- GRAAM Annual Report 2013-14
- Evaluation of Nirmal Gram Puraskar awarded GPs in Karnataka – Project Report
- GRAAM Annual Report 2012-13
- Performance Evaluation Study of NRHM in Karnataka – Summary of Recommendations
- Performance Evaluation Study of NRHM in Karnataka – Executive Summary
- Performance Evaluation Study of NRHM in Karnataka – Project Report
- GRAAM Annual Report 2011-12
- Evaluationof Old Age Pension Schemes in karnataka
- Do Tribal Women Matter?
- Effectiveness of Treatment Counselling Centres under Access to Care and Treatment Project